Skip to main content

Random Items Haul

Hey Guys,

Over the past few weeks I have bought a few bits and bots online and in shops.  So I thought I would do a blog post on what I got.


I got a new scrapbook recently and I wanted to make this one pretty as my last one was done when I was a kid so its kind of all over the place, I bought a few bits and pieces to decorate the pages, I got them from various places. I got these small minion, heart and smiley face stickers from Asda (in store). They were three for £2.00 so I picked up these ones though they had so many to choose from.


              

                                                                                                                                                                                              
                                      
                                          

I also got these bigger circle stickers (how cute are these) with patterns and animals on them from a little shop in Belfast called Sostrene Greene. They were only 88p each and I couldn't resist at that price.Also for scrapbooking from Tiger I picked up these 2 washi tapes, with cute patterns on them, they were 2 for £1.00

I picked up a couple make up bits and pieces. The first was this MUA black lipstick which was £1.00. Don't ask why I bought this, I thought it was cool because it was black and it was only pound. I picked up this Revolution eyeshadow palette for a friend as a thank you present, it was £4.00 and then I got this duo end eyeshadow and concealer make up brush from Primark for £1.50. Honestly I love this brush so much, it's my go to brush for eyeshadow, it is really good for  blending.


                               


I bought this really pretty pot from Asda as well, I want to get a cactus to put in it as I think it will look so cute, it was on sale for £1.00.  I got another notebook, this one was £3.00 from Tk Maxx, I just had to get it when I saw the mermaid. like come on it's a mermaid. I was on Boohoo looking at stuff recently has I had saved a bit of money up, and while looking I seen these gorgeous embroidered black shoes for £18.00, (there available in white too) they're so comfy and the fit is so
good. 


 


                                          



Also from Tiger I got this watercolour paint palette for £2.00 as I had been looking for on for ages, I was so happy when I seen this. I also got these pegboards for Tiger, both were £2.00 and then I got the little square one from Sostrene Greene for 65p. I have been looking for these for ages as I bought the beads for them a while I go and stupidly didn't get and pegboards to use them.




                     

Thanks for reading and if you have any exams coming up, Good Luck!!

                                                                                  Kita_xo



P.S. Sorry some of the photos are weird angles when I put them on my computer from my phone they had went funny xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Bargains Haul

Hey, so this is a little Home Bargains all from a couple weeks ago, also I promise I've posts coming that aren't hauls. I feel like it's all I'm posting lately, also I hope everyone is well and doing okay with lockdown restrictions being lifted. It's nice to be able to leave the house for something other than groceries!  Anyways on with the haul, first up I picked some goodies for my sweetie tub (something I started this year ad honestly comes in clutch when period craving arrive) I got some Rainbow Drops(89p), rainbow laces(89p) and the Jokers & Fruity chews were 79p each. I grabbed a couple Scwarzkopf Live hair dyes as well. One in the shade Mystic Violet, and one in Real Red, as I started adding purple to the front of my hair recently. These were £4.79 each.   I picked up some of these gold collagen lip and eye patches they do, they were 99p each. Love using these in the morning sometimes to freshen up my face.  Below is some boring everyday bits I got. I pic

Quick Little Pep&Co (Poundland) Haul

 Hey,  I popped into Poundland last week to get some last minute stuff for Easter, and well my local Poundland has the Pep&Co clothing section so yea, basically my clothing ban for month went out the window! haha! Though I did make sure keep to getting more comfy yet cute stuff I could wear in the house. I thought I would post a quick little haul of what I picked up.  First up I picked up these super cute PJs, they're t-shirts and shorts. Not gonna lie purely bought these for the yellow gingham shorts. These are a size 20-22 and were £5.   Next up, I grabbed 2 pairs of black cotton leggings in a size 18 which were £3 each. They are a little see through but I mainly wear them round the house so I'm not too fussed about that. I also picked up this gorgeous knitted jumper in the sale for £4.  I know it's Spring, but this jumper screamed Autumn and if you've followed my blog for a while or my Instagram ( kita_x.o btw) you know Autumn is my fav and for £4, I was not leav

1 Dress 4 Spring outfits

Hey,  So if like me you've spent most the past year buying clothes in order to survive this pandemic, and getting a little bit of joy waiting on a package arriving, this post is for you!  Though when the new year hit I decided I wanted to cut down on buying clothes. I've been loving the 1 item styled multiple ways videos and Tik Toks, so though I'd pull out some of the clothes I've accumulated and make a little outfits post!  I choose this gorgeous black floral dress with a pretty lace collar, from George Asda, one of my fav places for plus size clothing! I'm wearing a size 22 and I got the dress a few months back as well. (Also sidenote I'm wearing tights, but of course you don't have too. I have them on as my legs need shaved and I'm still working on my confidence around my legs. But if you fell confident enough to not cover your legs, go for it!)    The first way I styled it was pairing the dress with this lovely peach knitted jumper, some tights and